Irish Universities Athletics Association
"Road Relay Championships"
Hosted by The National University of Ireland - Maynooth
Itinerary of Events
- Meal Tickets: Closing Date: Thursday 16th November at 10.00pm SHARP. Meal tickets can be ordered online and MUST BE PAID FOR at check-in, All tickets ordered must be paid for. Cheque or draft only as no money will be handled on the day. SEPA bank transfer is also availalbe. Meals will only be available to athletes with pre-paid tickets which will be issued to Captains at check-in. Cheques/Drafts should be made payable to 'Maynooth University A.C.'.
- Entries: Closing Date: Thursday 16th November at 10.00pm SHARP. All entries must be made online by this deadline. No late entries will be accepted. No faxed, emailed or telephoned entries will be accepted. No new entries on the day will be accepted. Captains are strongly advised to enter reserve teams and substitute athletes.
- Registration / Check-in: Opens at 11.00am and closes 45 minutes prior to the start of each race, so as to allow the races to start on time. All athletes are encouraged to register / check-in early so as to avoid a last minute rush. Registration: Make sure you have your student ID card with you. Check-in involves getting your race number and confirming which relay team and relay leg you are running on. Venue: Casey Dressing Rooms.
- Women's Race: 12.45pm. 1-2-2-1 mile relay.
- Men's Race: 1.45pm. 1-2-3-2-1 mile relay.
- Captain's Meeting: 3.15pm. Venue: Phoenix Restaurant, North Campus.
- Intervarsity Meal: 3.15pm. Cost: €11 Venue: Phoenix Restaurant, North Campus.
- Presentation: 4.15pm. The presentation of medals and the trophies will take place during the intervasity meal.